Macomb County Vinyl Fencing – Michigan Fence Solutions (586) 697-5379
1. Minimal Maintenance. Vinyl fencing can easily be cleaned with a hose, and it doesn’t require any strenuous or routine maintenance. In fact, it requires hardly any maintenance at all! Vinyl retains its color wonderfully, so you won’t have to worry about staining or repainting like you would with a wooden fence. Plus, because so little maintenance is needed, you will also save time and money on repairs and maintenance supplies. It’s the perfect choice for a homeowner who wants a beautiful fence without having to work for it. Of all the benefits of vinyl fencing, its minimal maintenance is likely the most beloved.
2. Strength. Vinyl is about five times stronger than wood. That’s right—five times stronger! And it won’t decompose or fall prey to rust or pests, so you can expect it to last for decades. Plus, since vinyl doesn’t absorb moisture, it won’t blister, rot, or peel. You can place it near a swimming pool or sprinkler without any worries. Wood, on the other hand, is known to be a target for termites and is very susceptible to moisture damage. So if you like the look of wood, consider vinyl for a similar appearance without the many risks.
3. Flexibility. Strength and flexibility are a perfect combination. If you live in an area with harsh winds, strong precipitation, or taxing winters, the flexibility of vinyl fencing will help it stay standing and remain beautiful. Its flexibility also makes it preferable for fencing in horses, as the horses won’t be harmed if they try to munch on the fence or run into it. For this reason, you’ll often find vinyl fences on farms and equine facilities.
4. Affordability. Especially when you consider the cost of maintenance, vinyl is a very affordable fencing option. It is significantly cheaper than wood or iron, and it offers additional savings when you take into account the fence’s maintenance (or lack thereof) and longevity. You won’t need to pay for paints, stains, or treatments, and you won’t have to replace your fence for a very long time.
5. Easy Installation. Vinyl fencing is so easy to install, many homeowners choose to tackle the task on their own. Most of the pieces will slide and lock into place, and the posts must be secured to the ground. If you do decide to hire someone to install your vinyl fence, you’ll appreciate that the cost of installation will be lower than if you had purchased wrought iron or any other heavy, difficult-to-work-with fencing material. Plus, once the fence is installed, you won’t have to worry about painting or staining it.
6. Privacy. Unlike aluminum or iron, vinyl fencing can offer complete privacy. One-piece panels are available, eliminating the usual spaces between individual posts. Because of this, vinyl is perfect for backyards, pool enclosures, and perimeter fences hiding dumpsters or mechanical equipment. Some of these fences are six or eight feet high, tall enough to ensure privacy and hide the enclosed space from view.
7. Attractive Aesthetics. Vinyl fencing is available in a variety of different styles, from privacy and picket fences to ornamental and post-and-rail fences. You’re sure to find a design that complements the surrounding area as well as your desires for the fence’s aesthetics. Although most vinyl fences are only available in white and tan, these classic shades suit most applications. Plus, if you were considering purchasing a wood fence, you’ll be please with the way that vinyl mimics its appearance while also offering all of the benefits above that wood lacks (resistance to mold and termites, lack of maintenance, low cost, etc).
These are just some of the benefits of vinyl fencing. Not only is vinyl strong, easy to care for, and long-lasting, but it is also beautiful. Plus, vinyl fences are available in a variety of styles, colors, and sizes. Whether you need a small fence for your garden, a decorative fence to border your pool, or a grand and far-reaching fence to house your horses, vinyl fencing may be the solution you’ve been searching for. source: mmcfencingandrailing.com
For professional Macomb County Vinyl Fencing, please call Michigan Fence Solutions at (586) 697-5379.