We want to make the most of your time that you spend on the phone with us. Here are some things you should know before calling.
We only provide quotes in-person. We do not use a price per foot quoting system, and we do not provide rough quotes over the phone. We will be happy to make an appointment with you to meet in-person, and we will provide a quote at the end of the appointment.
What style of fence are you interested in; vinyl, wood, or chain-link?
How much fencing are you looking to have installed?
- We have a 100 ft minimum on all fence jobs. We apologize, we do not do small installations or repair jobs.
- Are you looking to fence in the entire yard or just one side?
Are you looking to replace an existing fence or do you have a new construction home you would like fencing around?
What is the goal of your new fence?
- Are you attempting to keep children or pets contained?
- Are you looking for privacy from neighbors?
- Do you have a new pool being installed and need pool code fencing?
- Do you have special circumstances?
Please provide as much information as possible so that we may assist you to the best of our abilities.
Michigan Fence Solutions